Sunday, November 16, 2008

deckdone

Okay, maybe not totally done, but pretty close. I finally got the stain on, a few weeks ago. I'm pretty happy with how it looks (and hoping I won't need to do it again for awhile.) Here are some pics. It's come along way from me breaking up the patio with a jackhammer.













6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks awesome! We totally hear you about the staining.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

I'm impressed! It is really quite remarkable.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Virgil and Kathy Troyer said...

Wow! It really looks beautiful. It's hard to remember what it even looked like before you started. Many happy memories in that there deck! Dad

6:05 AM  
Blogger Hilary said...

Wow, it really does look good. Better than professional, because you can tell you added all sorts of details like the bench seating.
-Hilary (not the sister)

11:24 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Very Impressive!!!

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great deck. Do it all by yourself? :)
Someday I will sit upon this deck, with Anya on my lap, sipping iced tea.
Jeff

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home