race log
This isn't really a blog post, I just wanted to create a list of the races I've run, mostly for my own remembering, and rather than creating a new webpage somewhere else, I decided to just use the one I already have.
Upcoming potential races:
11/5/16 Indianapolis Monumental Half Marathon
4/?/17 Allerton Trails 10k or Half Marathon
4/21/17 Illinois Marathon 5k
4/22/17 Illinois Marathon 10k
Completed races:
9/25/16 Tri the Illini Sprint Triathlon 1:25:36
4/30/16 Illinois Half Marathon 1:47:51*
4/9/16 Allerton Trails 10k 50:16*
2/6/16 Charleston Midwinter Classic 5k 24:49
10/18/15 Columbus Half Marathon 1:50:54 writeup
4/25/15 Illinois Marathon 10k 51:49
4/24/15 Illinois Marathon 5k 23:57*
8/2/14 Run for Relief 5k 26:41
4/25/13 Illinois Marathon 5k 25:13
Upcoming potential races:
11/5/16 Indianapolis Monumental Half Marathon
4/?/17 Allerton Trails 10k or Half Marathon
4/21/17 Illinois Marathon 5k
4/22/17 Illinois Marathon 10k
Completed races:
9/25/16 Tri the Illini Sprint Triathlon 1:25:36
4/30/16 Illinois Half Marathon 1:47:51*
4/9/16 Allerton Trails 10k 50:16*
2/6/16 Charleston Midwinter Classic 5k 24:49
10/18/15 Columbus Half Marathon 1:50:54 writeup
4/25/15 Illinois Marathon 10k 51:49
4/24/15 Illinois Marathon 5k 23:57*
8/2/14 Run for Relief 5k 26:41
4/25/13 Illinois Marathon 5k 25:13

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home