Thursday, September 14, 2006

blanket

As many of you know, Anya has a security blanket. Actually, she has two, almost identical, one larger and one smaller. They were knitted for her by grandma B. Anyhow, recently she seems to have named the blanket(s).

And the name for these important objects?

Mark.

Or at least that's what I think it sounds like. Lara's theory is that she's saying "blank", which I guess sounds reasonable, but I prefer to think that the blankets are named Mark.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! I bet that will make her Uncle feel good :)

10:31 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

*bursting with joy* I REALLY hope they're called "Mark"!!! I've never had an inanimate object named after me before, but if I could choose the object it would definitely be her transitional object-errrr-security blanket.
Thanks for the heartwarming post, Steve. I'll see you all for thanksgiving (yay!).

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home