basement milestones
This past weekend, we did some more painting. On Saturday, while Lara and Anya were traveling back from Illinois, I finished all of the priming. Then on Sunday we painted the ceiling of the big room, and the entire hall and stairway. Here are a few action shots of me up on a scaffolding painting the ceiling of the stairs.


As a special bonus, you also get to see the newly built banister: I built that one night last week when I got home from work early (early in this case being about 7:30)
The big milestone is that, with the painting nearly done, we scheduled the carpet install for next Tuesday. It's going to be great!
As a special bonus, you also get to see the newly built banister: I built that one night last week when I got home from work early (early in this case being about 7:30)
The big milestone is that, with the painting nearly done, we scheduled the carpet install for next Tuesday. It's going to be great!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home