snow, part 2
It's been a cold winter. Normally when it snows it's gone in a week, but we've had snow on the ground since Thanksgiving. So, when we got back from Christmas, we got a chance to head out and try out our new sled. We decided to just start with the back yard, and make sure Anya liked it before looking for a sledding hill. (which turned out to be a good decision)
It was a warm day (45 degrees), so we brought Evan out, too.

After a short ride in the sled (with someone pulling her), Anya decided the sled was too bumpy, and she would rather just shovel.

So, Evan and I had a little ride in the sled, instead.

Last time we played in the snow, I tried to pack it for snowballs and snowmen, but it was too light and fluffy, not wet and packy like I wanted. This time, it was much better. Actually, it was a little too wet, once I made a snowball, I could hardly lift it.
Here's Evan on the snowman:

We tried to get a cute group picture of the three of us in front of the snowman, but this is the best we could do (this is the first picture, they just went downhill from here.)

(Lara was out there, too. You just don't see her because she was taking all of the pictures.)
It was a warm day (45 degrees), so we brought Evan out, too.
After a short ride in the sled (with someone pulling her), Anya decided the sled was too bumpy, and she would rather just shovel.
So, Evan and I had a little ride in the sled, instead.
Last time we played in the snow, I tried to pack it for snowballs and snowmen, but it was too light and fluffy, not wet and packy like I wanted. This time, it was much better. Actually, it was a little too wet, once I made a snowball, I could hardly lift it.
Here's Evan on the snowman:
We tried to get a cute group picture of the three of us in front of the snowman, but this is the best we could do (this is the first picture, they just went downhill from here.)
(Lara was out there, too. You just don't see her because she was taking all of the pictures.)

3 Comments:
So cute!
wow a real snowman! i've totally been wanting to do that with dylan. how neat. good pics too.
where was snow, part 1 - "a white thanksgiving?"
yeah, part 1 was thanksgiving.
Post a Comment
<< Home