yet another lesson learned
Take a look under your bathroom sink. You see those little shutoff valves between your sink and the wall? Imagine you're messing around with that valve and you see a little leak. No problem you think to yourself, getting the wrench, I'll just tighten it up. Now imagine you turn the bolt ever so slightly the wrong way, loosening it instead. Now imagine water spraying all over the bathroom, the valve sitting on the floor of the cabinet, and you with your thumb pressed hard on the end of the pipe, yelling to your wife, "SHUT OFF THE WATER!!!!"
In retrospect, if you're going to do that type of thing, shut off the water first, just in case.
In retrospect, if you're going to do that type of thing, shut off the water first, just in case.

1 Comments:
Yeah, and make sure you know that your wife knows what you're talking about when you yell, "SHUT OFF THE WATER!" I was currently filling up a bucket of water in a nearby sink and thought that was the water I was supposed to turn off. Wrong. I eventually got it right, but I had no idea what he was really talking about because I thought I was the one who had done something by using the other sink.
Anya was totally fascinated and a little disturbed by daddy getting all wet. She kept saying, "Daddy get all wet...wipe him!"
Post a Comment
<< Home