a request
Dearest blog readers.
You may have noticed the updates being few and far between lately. I've had a little trouble coming up with ideas of things to write about. Any suggestions?
You may have noticed the updates being few and far between lately. I've had a little trouble coming up with ideas of things to write about. Any suggestions?

6 Comments:
I look forward to anything going on my friend's lives. How about some of your rants? They won't be complete without the finger shaking, but they'd be entertaining all the same.
I agree with Michelle - I'd love to hear some ranting. :) It's always punctuated with a little humor and then you come to a nice conclusion occasionally.
You could even do a "daily rant" or "weekly rant" where you find something in your life to complain about - kind of the opposite of a gratitude blog. :)
I like reading about your various home improvement projects. I always enjoy watching the progression from start to finish.
Of course we all enjoy the adventures of parenthood.
Its been a while since you posted any cool videos or web sites. Thats another idea.
I second any discussions of home improvment projects. Erik perused your blog and was amazed at the deck. Now he wants to put a fence up (finally!)
How about a mountaineering trip report? :-)
so I've had this window up forever cause i wanted to tell you i thought you should read the two This I Believe books (come on, you love NPR) and do your own essay. Not to mention there are questions for thought at the end, some of which could be good writing prompts...
Post a Comment
<< Home