Tuesday, May 29, 2007

hello, couch



This is what I saw, driving home from work today. Anyone want to explain to me what this couch is doing sitting in the grass? (other than getting wet?) I wonder if it will still be there tomorrow morning.

7 Comments:

Blogger JG said...

Anyone want to explain to me what this couch is doing sitting in the grass?

I would guess that it is simply lounging around! :)

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

strange that it's all set up with pillows and everything.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Hey, a new hang out. Think of all of the fresh air. A few beers and you would be set.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Hilary said...

anyone want to explain how you take a picture with your camera phone while driving?

:)

7:06 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Stoplight and quick reflexes.

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the couch still there?

10:08 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Nope, it was gone the next day.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home