redbox redux
You may have seen in the comments from the last post, but I finally managed to return my movie, but only just. The funny thing is, I emailed the redbox folks to complain. By the time they responded, I had managed to return the movie, so I'm sure you can predict their reply:
Thank you for your email . After reviewing your account the movie Juno was returned as of 5/6.
If you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns, please let us know and anyone in customer service would be more than happy to assist you.
Nice. No "sorry for your hassle", no "here's a free movie", no "we're working on the situation." Nope. I returned the movie, so where's the problem?
I wish I was the kind of person with the spine to boycott a place that treats me like crap. Instead, when they texted me another code, yesterday (evidently it's mondays and wednesdays), I got another movie. Fortunately, this time, I was able to return it on the first try.
So far, we watched both movies on the first night, which is pretty much unheard of. Go us!
And Darjeeling Limited? meh... it was okay.
Thank you for your email . After reviewing your account the movie Juno was returned as of 5/6.
If you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns, please let us know and anyone in customer service would be more than happy to assist you.
Nice. No "sorry for your hassle", no "here's a free movie", no "we're working on the situation." Nope. I returned the movie, so where's the problem?
I wish I was the kind of person with the spine to boycott a place that treats me like crap. Instead, when they texted me another code, yesterday (evidently it's mondays and wednesdays), I got another movie. Fortunately, this time, I was able to return it on the first try.
So far, we watched both movies on the first night, which is pretty much unheard of. Go us!
And Darjeeling Limited? meh... it was okay.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home