your lying brain
First off, a comment about my last post. According to Lara, it didn't really make sense. Sorry about that. No hidden meaning, it was just a catchy song, with a video set in a chip fab, and I liked it. That's all, no special secret. Sorry if you were looking for more.
I've been having fun with youtube lately, it's kind of like MTV, only you get to pick which music videos you want to watch, and watch them over and over if you want.
But of course, that isn't what this post is about. For your reading and time-killing pleasure, I've got a couple of articles for you. They're both long, the better to kill your time. I'm not really going to try to describe them, I'm too lazy. One's about autism and the other is about Williams syndrome, kind of the opposite of autism. But they're both also about lying, which I thought was kind of interesting. Read them if you like to know about brains.
williams syndrome article
autism article
I've been having fun with youtube lately, it's kind of like MTV, only you get to pick which music videos you want to watch, and watch them over and over if you want.
But of course, that isn't what this post is about. For your reading and time-killing pleasure, I've got a couple of articles for you. They're both long, the better to kill your time. I'm not really going to try to describe them, I'm too lazy. One's about autism and the other is about Williams syndrome, kind of the opposite of autism. But they're both also about lying, which I thought was kind of interesting. Read them if you like to know about brains.
williams syndrome article
autism article

4 Comments:
Whew! It only took me two weeks, but I managed to finally read both articles. I especially liked the autism article. Interesting perspective.
Every time I check your blog to see if you have updated it, I keep thinking this says "your frying brain."
For the longest time, my mind flashed to that drug comercial, the frying pan and egg - "this is your brain, this is your brain on crack."
Another flash, the possibility you are referring to the fact that with 2 little ones, your brain is fried.
Then I remember, oh yeah, this says lying not frying. :-)
did you guys forget tanino's birthday?
just wanted to say...i miss the blogging steve. i always love reading your posts. totally understand the lack of time to blog, but maybe soon?
Post a Comment
<< Home