friends
One of Anya's latest hobbies is opening and closing the door to her room. It's the only door in our house she can open, because it has a lever-type knob instead of the normal round-type knobs. She likes opening and closing the door so much that she gets annoyed if anyone else opens or closes it. If you wish to leave her room, she will go and open the door for you, and close it behind you (don't let the door hit you on the way out). Much as I enjoy annoying her, sometimes I play along and let her get her way.
So, one day when we were all hanging out in her room, I left to get something, and when I came back, the door was, of course, closed. So I knocked.
Anya opened the door a crack, said "Oh, it's my friend Daddy," and decided to let me in.
It's good to be friends with your daughter. We'll see how long it lasts.
So, one day when we were all hanging out in her room, I left to get something, and when I came back, the door was, of course, closed. So I knocked.
Anya opened the door a crack, said "Oh, it's my friend Daddy," and decided to let me in.
It's good to be friends with your daughter. We'll see how long it lasts.

1 Comments:
How cute, you have at least 8 more years until she hates you :)
Post a Comment
<< Home