Sunday, June 01, 2008

fun quotes

Anya was full of funny statements today.

We were assembling some deck furniture and Lara said she was going to go inside for a minute. So Anya said, "I think I'll go in with you, because Daddy isn't really paying attention to me right now."

Later, we were having supper, on the new deck furniture. The chairs still had the little cardboard tags that they came with, hanging from the back. Anya was reading the tag, and Lara asked her what it said. Anya said, "It says, take the tag off when you're done putting the chair together." Apparently she had asked Lara three times already when she was going to take the tags off. Maybe she decided she needed a different strategy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!

Anya is getting so big! I bet you guys are having a lot of fun with her.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Hilary said...

i can totally picture her saying these things...especially the first one. :) so cute.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are great!

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home