deckitude 2
Hi all. It's been too long, so let's just jump right in. Here are some deck pictures:





A couple of things to note...
We've got benches. I finally figured out how I wanted to build them, and got going on it. I was worried about if they would work, if they would look funny, if they would be comfortable, if they would be sturdy, but I think they worked out really well.
We've got some lights. Actually, they're just temporarily hanging there via some spring clamps, but still, pretty fun. Feels like a fancy French restaurant or something.
Truth to be told, these pictures are a few weeks out of date, so a few more things have happened. The arbor looks much better now (the boards are actually upright and fastened in place), and I've got a floor over in the "grill corner". I'd take new pictures, but it's dark outside, so maybe tomorrow.
Oh, and I'm posting this from the deck. Fun times. (mostly because Lara is blogging too, so I had to use my laptop.)
A couple of things to note...
We've got benches. I finally figured out how I wanted to build them, and got going on it. I was worried about if they would work, if they would look funny, if they would be comfortable, if they would be sturdy, but I think they worked out really well.
We've got some lights. Actually, they're just temporarily hanging there via some spring clamps, but still, pretty fun. Feels like a fancy French restaurant or something.
Truth to be told, these pictures are a few weeks out of date, so a few more things have happened. The arbor looks much better now (the boards are actually upright and fastened in place), and I've got a floor over in the "grill corner". I'd take new pictures, but it's dark outside, so maybe tomorrow.
Oh, and I'm posting this from the deck. Fun times. (mostly because Lara is blogging too, so I had to use my laptop.)

5 Comments:
and it looks way better now, too. because i rearranged the furniture and put out some pots of flowers. we should show some current photos.
wow, i'm literally shocked. it looks so so good. i want to visit!!! way to go steve.
It looked great when I visited! And lovely to hang out on. Go Steve!
That is an amazing space! Seems like you added another room to your living space. I look forward to seeing it.
Impressive.
Post a Comment
<< Home