Sunday, August 03, 2008

jumping chasm lake

One of Lara's friends from high school came to visit us a few weeks ago, and she and I went on a hike. Up at the top, she offered to take a picture of me with the scenic vista in the background, but I made some sort of grumpy comment about how I thought that would be boring. So, she suggested pictures of us jumping in front of the scenic vista instead. Much more fun. And none of us even broke an ankle!












I kind of think that last one looks like something out of the Matrix.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow - those photos are fantastic!! The pictures are so sharp too, did you have a special filter on the camera?

Btw - I agree, the last photo does look like you're flying like some guy in the matrix.. all you need now is a long trenchcoat.
Kent

1:02 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Nope, no filter, no processing, they're just right off the camera.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Awesome photos! I might enter the one of you in a shutterfly contest. Hope you don't mind! BTW, that trip was really nice. I can't believe that the hummingbird visited us. Thanks for taking me out in the mountains!

4:45 PM  
Blogger hobo13 said...

So now that you're done jumpin' around, are you going to be ready to go climb something sometime?

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home